REMINDER: 11 Hours left [Rules/Requirement] NO EXTENSIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REMINDER: 11 Hours left [Rules/Requirement] NO EXTENSIONS

Post by JonRulz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:04 pm

The IC is almost near an end. This is a reminder to everyone about the rules before submitting the AMV. For a countdown timer on the due date CLICK HERE

Rules/Requirements.
As we all know, this year is an anonymous IC. To keep the anonymity of the contest, there has to be some rules. Please note, any rule not followed will result in disqualification. Thank you!

1. You are not allowed to upload the AMV until the results are out. This is an anonymous IC, uploading the AMV before the judges are finished judging would break the anonymity of the contest. I'll message everyone when they are allowed to upload the AMV.

2. Do not give any identification of the editors in the video. We do not want you to put  any type of identification (name, studio, ect) in the video you send me. This would break the anonymity of the contest.

3. Please follow the rules for naming the file. Before sending your AMV, please rename the file like this [CATEGORY] [SOLO/GROUP] [AMV NAME]. Here is an example: [Action] [Group] [Levi's Infliction]

4. Maximum File Size: 100mb. It is recommended to encode your AMV.

5. The AMV must be 2 minutes or more 1 second less then 2 minutes will result in disqualification.

6. How to send your AMV. You will then send your entry to the skype of JonRulz (skype: jonrulzlove) or facebook then JonRulz will organize the entries and send it to the judges. PLEASE let me know what name you registered under when you send the AMV. If I cannot figure out your name OR find your name on the registered list, you will be disqualified.

7. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION. After the countdown timer is done, there will be no extensions. There is no excuse for not finishing within the time frame we have given. I do know that it may take time to add people. I have my Skype [JonRulzLove] set so anyone who is not friends with me can still message me. PLEASE NOTE: You still have to add me for me to receive the message, but you do not have to wait for me to add you back to send the AMV on time. The same goes with facebook. You have to send me a download link to the video if you do this. Please do not send through skype otherwise i will not be able to receive the video.

Please follow all the rules or you may be disqualified. I will let someone know if they need to change something, however it may take me hours to reply given all the last minute submits I'll be probably be getting. Once I have replied to your message, it means your AMV is registered. Please remember to tell me the name you registered under, or you may be disqualified!

Please note: If I did not respond to your entry/message. I may have overlooked it. It is your job to make sure I have messaged you. Please be aware that it may take me an hour to reply near the end of the IC.

If you have any questions please ask below or add my skype. Thank you!

Countdown Timer Click Here

JonRulz
Crows
Crows

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JonRulz2424

Back to top Go down

Re: REMINDER: 11 Hours left [Rules/Requirement] NO EXTENSIONS

Post by Liar on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:02 am

why there asre 6 more hours? o.o
Liar

View user profile

Back to top Go down